Manchester United have emerged the most valuable football team and the second most valuable sports team on the planet, according to a list released by Forbes.
The Red Devils are worth £3.16 billion.
Real Madrid and Barcelona emerged third and fourth respectively.
Bayern Munich are another football team ranked high by the magazine. They occupy the 12th position with a value of £2.35bn.
Premier League Champions, Manchester City are the 30th most valuable team with a worth of £1.89bn.
Arsenal proved superiority over their London rivals, Chelsea by occupying 39th position with a value of £1.71bn while the Blues are ranked 46th at £1.58bn.
“There has never been a better time to own a top-notch pro sports franchise,” said Kurt Badenhausen, a senior editor at Forbes.
TOP 10 FORBES LIST
1. Dallas Cowboys £3,67bn (NFL)
2. Man Utd £3.16bn (football)
3. Real Madrid £3.14bn (football)
4. Barcelona £3.11bn (football)
5. New York Yankees £3.07bn (MLB)
6. New England Patriots £2.84bn (NFL)
7. New York Knicks £2.76bn (NBA)
8. Los Angeles Lakers £2.53bn (NBA)
8. New York Giants, £2.53bn (NFL)
10. Golden State £2.38bn (NBA)