Have honey with warm water
Honey is sweet and delicious when mixed with tea, pap and even your salad or when drank ordinarily. What is the usefulness of honey?
It is useful when you have:
- Cough and cold: honey has a healing effect on cold infections and warm water soothes your sore throat. Honey with warm water also helps to bring out accumulated phlegm.
- Weight loss: both honey and warm water helps to burn fat. Having a glass of this cocktail every morning can help you lose accumulated flab.
- Bowel movement: having honey with warm water can help to keep your bowel movement regular. Your colon and large intestine are clear when you have smooth bowel movement.
- Increases energy level: honey gives you energy but does not make you fat. Take this healthy drink early in the morning.
- Clear skin: honey has many anti – bacterial and anti – fungal properties. This drink helps to cure acne and prevents breakouts. You get clear and flawless skin when you drink honey.
- Detoxifying: honey and warm water has a detoxifying effect on your body to help to flush out the toxins from your system.
- Boost immunity: one of the health benefits of honey is that it increases your immunity to cough and cold. As it cleanses your body, it increases the power to resist disease.
- Speed up metabolism: honey and water are both boosters for your metabolism. Your food gets digested and absorbed quickly if you have this drink. As a result, you have a good appetite and also lose weight.
- Keeps you hydrated: honey and water helps to add fluid to your body, so you remain hydrated and energetic all day.
- Good for digestion: honey has enzymes that can help you digest food. If you have indigestion, have honey with warm water after eating.
Please follow and like us: